Report generation fails after renaming the ISA Server

  • From: "Jens Barwanietz" <jb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 03:06:11 -0600

hallo,

we have a problem with our ISA Server, since we have renamed the machine.
OS is W2K Server with SP4 & ISA Server 2000 with SP2. Configuration worked
fine without errors until changing the server name (FIREWALL-RZ to
LANNET-GW). We have the following effects:

1. No reports are generated anymore
2. The application Log reports : ISA Server Report Generator Event ID :
21013
3. The System Log reports : DCOM Event ID : 10009

Do you have an idea how to solve this problem ?

Thank you very much for any answers concerning our question.
Jens