Remote connections

Im not sure whether someone has already answered this before but I'll
ask again. I have to enable a connection from a client machine (with a
dial up internet connection) thru the internet, vpn style. The problem
is, i can allow a connection specifically for this machine based on ip,
no worries, however, as it is a dial up connection, the ip changes a
great deal. I have setup dynip client for win2k on the box so it has a
"registered" domain name as such. How then do i enable a vpn or terminal
service session from this pc mgmblahblah.dynip.com to my isa server and
not by ip.

Thanks in advance

Greg Mulholland
Network Technician