[isalist] Remote VPN Client on Same Subnet?

  • From: Nadeem Muhammad Ali <nadeem_elec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:39:05 +0000

Hi all,

i have a problem in VPN to connect from our one branch to our headoffice, both
brances have 2 Servers one is 2003 SP2 and second is ISA2k6 SP2 , and all
clients is on XP SP2, my headoffice using and branch office also
using the same, i install DHCP in ISA box  also use as well as ISA own
assigning DHCP facility, i can connect from my branch office but cant ping and
access computer \\isa , i assing my vpn client dns and gatewats the address of
ISA, is there any solution works on same ip subnest network. all in workgroup

Nadeem Muhammad Ali