RPC over HTTP problems

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:14:15 -0500

Hi,

I have setup RPC over HTTP along with OWA using Tom's Exchange / ISA info.
Though I don't think there is any problem with his material I am having a
problem wirh RPC. The OWA with SSL works flawlessly.

When I setup the log in ISA to only look at the machine that we are using on
the external side to connect to RPC over HTTP its able to negoicate with HTTPS
on 443 without any problems but the RPC (all interfaces) id denied access by
the default rule. I am wondering is there something else I need to set on ISA
to enable the RPC protocol to work?

Thanks
Andrew