RE: REVIST: Event ID: 14192

  • From: "Hugo Caye" <Hugo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:51:23 -0300

No. How can this be done?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Dellanno [mailto:david@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: quinta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2001 09:07
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: REVIST: Event ID: 14192

http://www.ISAserver.org

Have you sent this in to Microsoft as a bug?

Date: 7/30/2001
Time: 8:46:12 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ATL-NA-ISA-00
Microsoft ISA Server Control Service failed to start because the operating
system service Routing and Remote Access is already running. To fix this
problem use ISA Server setup to reinstall ISA.
        Below is the way I installed VPN for clients:
Installation of VPN for Client