[isalist] RES: Re: RES: Re: RES: Re: RES: Re: Infor - Route directly to internet

Tks a lot

Best regards

Leandro

De: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome
de Thomas W Shinder
Enviada em: terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2008 16:00
Para: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: [isalist] Re: RES: Re: RES: Re: RES: Re: Infor - Route directly to
internet

Only if you want to support authentication.

TOM SHINDER   |   Sr. Consultant/Technical Writer
206.443.1117   |   SHINDER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:shinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

5701 Sixth Avenue South   |   Seattle, WA 98108
PROWESS   |   WWW.PROWESSCORP.COM<http://www.prowesscorp.com/>