Re: RES: Re: RES: Re: Channel WebProxy

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:46:24 -0800

Negotiation of the client certificate through the web proxy service is
irrelevant.
Port 443 is the standard port for SSL, but it doesn't depend on the Web Proxy
service, nor does it mean that they're actually using it for SSL communications.
SecureNAT and Firewall clients can also use port 443 if an appropriate protocol
rule is in place.

You  haven't described the actual problem that causes your bank to define your
ISA setup.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://isaserver.org/pages/author_index.asp?aut=3