RE: RES: RE: RES: RE: VPN router-to-router drop every ~3 minutes

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:34:48 -0600

Hi Tiago,

One thing about networking, *nothing is easy* :-)

While the fact that one end is PPPoE and other is PPPoA shouldn't be an issue,
the fact that other sides are dial up is an issue, because one side definitley
needs a dedicated address, IIRC. Check out www.microsoft.com/vpn and delve into
the White Paper on gateway to gateway VPNs and also grab all the information
you can get on demand dial connections.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder