RE: RES: RE: PPPoE Dialer automation

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:40:05 -0600

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Tiago,

I've haven't tried out your scenario yet, but I'm very curious out it.

Can you use your PPPoE connection, with the RASPPPoE software, to create a
remote VPN gateway link to the main office? How do you configure the static
route to route the appropriate packets to the main office? How do you even
create the demand-dial interface? Maybe its very simple and I just need to do
it and see how it works :-)

Thanks!
Tom
Thomas W Shinder