RE: RES: RE: LINKSYS firewall router and ISA connections

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:48:56 -0700

1. I am going to AND WILL SUCCEED connecting a Sonicwall to a ISA with a VPN
between the 2.

2. There is documentation, either on ISAServer.org or on Microsoft.com on
creating a site to site VPN between ISA and a few other firewalls, probably
such as Cisco and a few others. You will have to search, as I do not have
the links handy.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You