RE: RES: RE: FYI: Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: ISA Server 2004 Pricing

  • From: "Jeff Sloan" <jsloan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISALists" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:56:25 -0500

Most other companies that sell their software and "maintenance" include
upgrades and tech support with the maintenance fee.
Microsoft should offer free telephone support for the customer paying for "SA",
and just change the name to Maintenance.
Stay current, get free upgrades, let it laps, and you have to buy the new or
upgrade version. That is what sucks, the companies that do that still have
upgrade pricing.

Jeff