RE: RES: Oh no! Not another VPN problem!

  • From: "John G. Lyon" <jlyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:22:09 -0400

Even if it had been as I wrongly assumed there certainly wouldn't be any intent
to say  that it was simple, easy, quick or anything else negative. Just a total
mis-assumption on my part. Heck, I'd be lucky to come up with one such docment
to Tom's countless ones. Just a screw up on my part, which isn't hard to come

        From: John G. Lyon [mailto:jlyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

        List Archives: