RE: Question about "Disaster Recovery" for ISA

  • From: "Aaron Shimmons" <Aaron.Shimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:40:39 -0000

The ISA server backup will only restore to the unique identifier that it is
linked with through the original install.  You should take a system state
backup of all server.  There is also a vb script that will export all your
setting from the isa server.  Personally, I have ISA on a RAID 5 array for
speed and redundancy.

If I was you.... I would get a written copy off all the settings before you try
anything.

Regards,

Aaron Shimmons
Network Administrator