RE: Question a/b the article "Using ISA to block specific domain names from emailing your organization."

  • From: "Tam" <Tam@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:25:32 -0500

To all,

First, I'm a newbie to your site.  I don't know if the answer to my question,
if any, has been posted on your site.  If it has then how can I find it?
Second, I have received many email message from the ListManager, summarizing a
lot of questions, and the ID number of each question.  I tried to search, but I
couldn't find the articles.  Forgive me for being ignorant, but I would like
some instruction to search for those articles and the answer for my question.
I would be appreciative for your help.

Third, I tried to login the htts:// site (security), using the port 8443.
However, all I got is the page cannot be displayed.  When I used the system
sitting outside the firewall then I could login.  I opened the ISA-Incoming
Request and found that configuration is by default, that is SSL has been setup
to listen port 8443, and the Enable SSL Listeners box has been checked.  Any
idea?

Thanks again for your help and your time.

Regards,

nttam