-paul

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Macaulay Moses, ICT - Systems Administrator, TRHA
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 6:39 AM
To: isalist
Subject: [isalist] Question - Youtube and ISA Firewall

Hi guys,

i am very new to this list but I have a question. Not sure if any one has an
answer/solution.

We currently have an ISA Server 2004 for our network, which filters internet
traffic, etc for our users with numerous access rules. Currently I have youtube
blocked as a domain set and as a url set.
On monday a senior manager asked me to make available to the organization a
video found on youtube. so my question is, how can i continue to block youtube
content but yet allow this video to be viewed by our staff members.
help....

Macaulay Moses.

This email is confidential and should only be read by the intended recipient.