[isalist] Question - Youtube and ISA Firewall

  • From: "Macaulay Moses, ICT - Systems Administrator, TRHA" <ctict.trha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:39:07 -0400

Hi guys,

i am very new to this list but I have a question. Not sure if any one has an
answer/solution.

We currently have an ISA Server 2004 for our network, which filters internet
traffic, etc for our users with numerous access rules. Currently I have
youtube blocked as a domain set and as a url set.
On monday a senior manager asked me to make available to the organization a
video found on youtube. so my question is, how can i continue to block
youtube content but yet allow this video to be viewed by our staff members.
help....

Macaulay Moses.