Question Regarding ICA.

  • From: <Adam.Staub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:18:22 -0500

Have a couple of users who use the Citrix client to access a server on the
internet.  From what I can gather I need to install the firewall client on
the users machine to allow access or I need to open up the ICA port to
everybody.  Meaning I can't  'lock down' the ICA protocol to just those
particular users (not machines) if I use the Protocol Rules.

Is this a correct statement?

Adam

Note: This E-mail and any attachments may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this E-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
returning it to the sender and deleting it from your computer system.  Thank
you for your cooperation.