RE: Querying logs

  • From: "josephk" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 01:46:35 -0700

Hi Greg,
As with any SQL logging... With reporting services you can be notified.
Also, with notification services you can be notified.  And with triggers
Can be notified.  Once you have the criteria setup that you want to
monitor for it is a breeze to send log notices to any email address or
group that you specify.