[isalist] Re: Publishing in ISA2006

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:16:06 -0500

Sorry, it looks like the original post had some columns cut off.  Here
is the full version:

Original Client IP            Client Agent      Authenticated Client
Service  Server Name      Referring Server Destination Host Name
Transport           MIME Type        Object Source   Source Proxy
Destination Proxy          Bidirectional      Client Host Name    Filter
Information            Network Interface           Raw IP Header   Raw
Payload     GMT Log Time   Source Port            Processing Time
Bytes Sent        Bytes Received  Result Code      HTTP Status Code
Cache Information            Error Information            Log Record
Type            Authentication Server     Log Time           Destination
IP    Destination Port      Protocol            Action   Rule
Client IP            Client Username            Source Network
Destination Network            HTTP Method    URL

0.0.0.0  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET
CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; MAPSIE; InfoPath.2; MAPSIE)      Yes
Reverse Proxy   GATEWAY                    www.mapsnet.org          TCP
-            -                       -           Req ID: 13fae90a
-           -           -           1/31/2007 3:18:58 AM    0          1
2293            392                   12241 The page must be viewed over
a secure channel (Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)). Contact the server
administrator.       0x0       0x0       Web Proxy Filter
1/30/2007 10:18:58 PM  24.213.58.250    80         http
Failed Connection Attempt          Web Server       75.128.225.6
anonymous       External                        GET
http://www.mapsnet.org/

75.128.225.6                                         GATEWAY        -
TCP      -
-                                               1/31/2007 3:18:58 AM
51603   12000   644       2505     0x80074e20 FWX_E_GRACEFUL_SHUTDOWN
0x0       0x0       Firewall -           1/30/2007 10:18:58 PM
24.213.58.250    80            HTTP    Closed Connection
75.128.225.6                 External            Local Host         -
-

75.128.225.6                                         GATEWAY        -
TCP      -
-                                               1/31/2007 3:18:58 AM
51604   0          0          0          0x0 ERROR_SUCCESS
0x0       0x0       Firewall -           1/30/2007 10:18:58 PM
24.213.58.250    80         HTTP    Initiated Connection
75.128.225.6                 External            Local Host         -
-

Actually, the first line is a failure message...