[isalist] Re: Publishing in ISA2006

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 08:31:47 -0500

Okay, so it is rule-based, that narrows down the troubleshooting
significantly...

When I ditch the "must use HTTPS" option in the listener (I cannot do it
in the rule), I get this these three log entries when trying to access
the website:

HTTP Status Code

Cache Information

Error Information

Log Record Type

Authentication Server

Log Time

Destination IP

Destination Port

Protocol

Action

Rule

Client IP

Client Username

Source Network

Destination Network

HTTP Method

URL

12241 The page must be viewed over a secure channel (Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL)). Contact the server administrator.

0x0

0x0

Web Proxy Filter

1/30/2007 10:18:58 PM

24.213.58.250

80

http

Failed Connection Attempt

Web Server

75.128.225.6

anonymous

External

GET

http://www.mapsnet.org/

0x0

0x0

Firewall

-

1/30/2007 10:18:58 PM

24.213.58.250

80

HTTP

Closed Connection

75.128.225.6

External

Local Host

-

-

0x0

0x0

Firewall

-

1/30/2007 10:18:58 PM

24.213.58.250

80

HTTP

Initiated Connection

75.128.225.6

External

Local Host

-

-

And when I say I cannot disable the option in the rule, this is why:

I've recreated this rule many times, and the web publishing wizard
always grays out the options that seem to be relevant...