Re: Publishing The Exchange server

  • From: "Brian" <Bjeppesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:39:19 -0700

If you changed your MX record externally, it could take up to 48 hours
to propagate through the internet.  If you have an internal DNS MX
record pointing to your mail server at the publishing ip or fqdn, you
should be okay.  Sometimes, patience is all it takes.  Watching the mail
queue won't make it send and receive any faster.  The tutorial on this
site is excellent.  Is your mail server on the same box as the ISA
server? This could be causing problems also?

Brian Jeppesen
Consultant
602.820.5305
bjeppesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx