RE: Publishing TSWeb

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:13:20 -0400

You need to create a Protocol Definition to allow port 3389 to enter inbound
traffic.  Once you have created the protocol definition, then you need to
create a packet filter to allow that specific port through ISA.  Once that
is set, you should be working from there, funny I'm working on the
documentation as we speak.