[isalist] Publishing SMTP Submittion (587)

  • From: "Harding, Devon" <dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:22:24 -0500

How do I publish port 587 (SMTP Submission) to my Exchange Servers?
Most of my users have port 25 blocked by their ISP.

Devon Harding

Windows Systems Engineer

Southern Wine & Spirits - BSG

954-602-2469

This message is the property of Southern Wine & Spirits or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.