RE: Publishing Remote Desktop with W2k3 ISA

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:18:15 -0700

There is no "admin mode TS" in W2K3.
They took the "allow remote connections" from XP and used that instead.
All TS for W2K3 is "app mode".

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:30:39 +0100
 "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Tom

What's the difference between RDS and TS in admin mode in w2k3?

Steve