RE: Publishing Exchange Server - Weird Problem

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 13:00:09 -0600

Hi David,

That is true. But you can send an email message or create a web page.
Anyone with an IQ above 80 should be able to do this.

I've worked for companies with over 200,000 employees, and most of them
were able to fill out the paperwork that allowed them to receive their
paychecks and 401K and health benefits. Actually, those forms are a lot
harder than adding an entry to an LMHOSTS file.

However, if they have some psychological issues associated with editing
files, you can create the file, email it to them, and tell them where to
copy it to. If they can't copy a file, then they might want to consider
using a telephone and a typewriter instead of a computer.

:-)

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder