Publish web server & TZO on ISA2K4...Revisited...

  • From: Marvin Cummings <MarvinC@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ISA Admin <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:11:11 -0400

At last post I mentioned that I was attempting to install the TZO
client software on the ISa server. I mentioned that TZO is hanging at
the "Checking name and key" page on the ISA server. My thinking is
because the ports I defined in my User Defined Protocols section
aren't opened. These would be ports 21330, 21331, & 21332. Typing
netstat -a or -an on the ISA server doesn't show either of these ports
to be opened.
My question is what can I do on the ISA server to ensure that the
ports are opened?

thnks