RE: Proxy Chain Loop

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 08:52:42 +1100

Did you say this only happens on the odd occasion? does it fix itself, how long
till it fixes itself?
So the ISA can definitely resolve the what you've got in the "upstream proxy
settings" correctly..
Is there a specific error message/number you get you can look up
Have you got a hosts file which references the "upstream proxy" by any chance
Other than that I do remember something about settings the dns ttl to 0, but im
not going to got here in this state
i'm out.. might be a job for super Jim!!
Greg Mulholland