RE: Protocol question

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:42:47 -0400

Shawn,

Thanks for the info. However if I take the port information I received
for this company and add it into a Linksys router setting for TCP the
connection works. Of course your everyday mickey mouse routers don't
bother customers with the inbound/outbound non-sense that you are
putting me though.

I guess I could always go back my Linksys router if I needed to...

Andrew