RE: Protocol question

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 00:09:50 -0700

Everybody,

I am following ISA and exchange mailing list at the same time. Mostly
for reading other peoples problems so I can learn from them.

But why always exchange list discussions are friendly and nice but
ALWAYS some sort of fight is going on around here?

I am getting to the point that ISA is all about attack and defense and
exchange is about properly communicating...