RE: Protocol question

  • From: "Clark, Nick" <nickc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 10:38:36 -0500

What man in his right mind would listen to his wife?  Ha!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.  It's sunny and warm today so I think I'll go
play outside with my friend who is rocket scientist.  He doesn't understand
socio-whatevers.

P.S.  Please don't forward this to my wife - she'll kill me.  Again!

Nick Clark