RE: Protocol question

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:23:18 -0400

Okay you open ISA 2004 Server, click on the task pane on the right hand
side, click on Protocol, click new and protocol, then give it a name,
then assign the ports you need to open. In my case I was told TCP /
Inbound but as I found out from testing it that it should be Outbound
otherwise the computer on the LAN doesn't get out which it's suppose do
it.

If I need to add the Inbound can I a) add the inbound ports to the
secondary connection or b) do I have to start over with creating a new
protocol adding the Inbound ports to it?

Andrew