[isalist] Re: Problems with VPN from a VISTA client

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:37:17 -0800

Didn't you say what?
Were you speaking?
:-p

________________________________

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Thor (Hammer of God)
Sent: Thu 2/8/2007 6:29 AM
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isalist] Re: Problems with VPN from a VISTA client

Didn't I say all that??? ;)

On 2/7/07 2:25 PM, "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all:

        Hello,

        Under Windows XP the default gateway was not set to 0.0.0.0 when you
did an ipconfig command. Under Vista it is set differently.  At any rate it
turns out that I had the network setting configured to be a public rather
private network. After changing that I am able to connect through my VPN
connection.

        The change in the default gateway was the only obvious difference
between the network setup which is why I was questioning it.

        Bill