Problems with Hotmail and the like....

  • From: "Don McCall" <DMcCall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] \(E-mail\)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:10:21 +1000

Hi Guys,

Has anyone run into this problem??? I have recently installed ISA on a
new box. I was running on a 2000 O/S. The new box was built using 2003
and then ISA (stand alone) was installed and using the VB script for
exporting and importing the rules I replicated our old ISA server. Most
things work well.... However some sites are creating headaches for me.
The users who have HTTP and HTTPS access are experiencing problems. An
example of this is the Hotmail site. They can get to the site they can
login and they can see their inbox etc but they cannot open their email
in the inbox. We also have similar issues with other sites.....

ANYONE got any ideas???

When is ISA 2004 going to be released???

Don McCall
Infrastructure Manager
Baptist Community Services
Phone 02 9941 6049
Email dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx
Fax 02 9889 1520

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
Baptist Community Services. 2