Problem with Firewall service

  • From: "Darren Humennyj" <darren.humennyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:38:10 +0100

For some reason the firewall service on our ISA server is not working, the only
error messages I can see in the event is related to not being able to create a
packet filter, could this be part of the problem?
The Web Proxy has no problems accessing the Internet so there is no problem
with the ISA server actually accessing the web but firewall clients cannot
connect to any service such as POP mail or Terminal services.
Has anyone experienced this before? Can anybody help?

Thanks

Darren
Darren Humennyj
IT Systems Co-ordinator
Esprit Soutron Partnership Limited
Charlotte House, Wyvern Business Park, Derby, DE21 6BF
darren.humennyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.espritsoutron.com
tel: +44 (0)1332 821 800
fax: +44 (0)1332 821 801