RE: Problem to see gif on https page throw isa

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT1.1) *" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:01:22 -0500

Go into IE Internet Options, click the Advanced tab, scroll about half way
down and turn off Use HTTP1.1 through proxy connections.  ISA is a HTTP1.1
server but a HTTP1.0 client.  So sayeth Jim, and he's usually pretty right
:)  Worked for me anyway.

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT1.1
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx