RE: Problem creating VPN link to ISP

  • From: "John G. Lyon" <jlyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:09:27 -0400

I am not clear on this one Bernard, pardon me. You connect to your ISP via a
VPN connection? The only similar system I am familiar with is DirectPC which
used a dial-up to your ISP of choice and then your downstream comes from the
satellite. If your connecting via a VPN I don't really know enough to help.
Sorry.