RE: Port 80 on external interface

Hope you're getting this Thomas. I found this message whilst searching for
a solution. I too get this error message. I've used TCP View and nothing
is shown as using port 80. I do have more than 1 published server on
different external addresses (all bound to the same card) using port 80
but surely that's OK??? I'm getting some strange things happening and I
know you won't be able to be specific to my case but I'll tell you anyway.
One minute everything works and then for no apparent reason, external
email will stop coming in. ANother time, outgoing web access might fail
and then another time, incoming web access might fail. There seems to be
no logic to any of it. The only solution is to stop and restart the
services and wait until it decides to go again. I wondered whether the
above error may be the cause because I've also seen it referring to port
25 which could explain the email problems.