RE: Point-to-point VPN vs. Client VPN

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:08:08 -0800

Even "VPN Client" rules can be source-specific.
Since you know the IP range for each, you can create subnets representing each
and use them in the rules to separate them from each other.

..not exactly intuitive from a user standpoint, but it's how ISA 2004 was
designed and actually works pretty well.
BTW, I lost the SQL bitch-list you sent me before and the folks in Haifa are
interested...

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org