[SPAM POSSIBILITY] RE: PPTP VPN client access on ISA 2004

  • From: "Mark Wrightson" <mark.wrightson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:25:21 +0000

Tom

How do I configure the system policy ? The system policy editor won't
let me make meaningful changes to the rule or disable it. It's system
policy number12 (Allow VPN client traffic to ISA server)

Mark

>>> tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx 2/16/2005 3:53:25 PM >>>

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi MW,

Configure System Policy to accomplish this task.

Thanks for getting the book! :)

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7