[isalist] PPTP Outbound Timing Out After 60 Seconds

  • From: "Anthony" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 19:58:41 -0700

I've got an SBS 2003 Server with ISA 2004 SP3.

My outbound PPTP VPN Connections are whacked after 60 seconds of connection
time.  These are from Windows XP SP2 Workstations inside my ISA network
(internal).

I manually added my PPTP Protocol as an outbound rule in case the Type 47 GRE
was causing me grief, and still the problem persists.  Upgraded to Service
Pack 3.  Read Tom's article that seems to be applicable to ISA 2000 only.

I've got a Windows XP SP2 machine that is not on my ISA network, and it
connects just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Anthony