Re: POP3 client cannot access a Internet SMTP serve r a through isa server

  • From: Murad Al-Rubacy <Murad.Al-Rubacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:30:39 +0300

Dear ,
to solve this problem do the following :
1-from access policey creat client set called pop3 user and specify the ip
address of the clients which u want them to use pop3 in outlook express
2- create protocole rule that specify the protocols u what (pop3,smtp,ftp(if
u want them to use gozzila or getright) and applied to (select specify
clients and choose pop3 user

u do not need to restatrt the service (any service) just wait for 30 seconds
to make the change take effect

i hopes this is help you
regard