RE: Outlook !!

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isa List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:08:38 +0100

Hi Tom

Probably, but my point to Francisco was that after posting his int and
ext ip addresses, his network was wide open to everybody, to do what
they liked, I actually managed to connect to his server via mmc and had
complete management of his server, didn't go quite as far as mapping
drives etc, but I did grab his sam. Pretty silly if you ask me.

Steve.....:))

P.S.  The postscript on the end was added by one of my colleagues who
thought he was being funny, ( I I had left my desk for a couple of
minutes, and he finished off the email and sent it, big
joke)....children...:))

or used by any person other than the recipient.

unlawful. Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in
this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

usermanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx