RE: Outbound 8080 fails for some users

  • From: Phill Hardstaff <phillh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:54:44 +1100

Brian, as it's not stated are these guys using the web proxy ? Or just
straight NAT clients and that’s it ? A "feauture " of the web proxy is that
it allows connections to non standard ports without protocol rules.

I just tried a few sites on 8080 and they work fine using the proxy, this
for example http://www.ee.ryerson.ca:8080

Cheers

Phill