[isalist] Re: One of those weird things

  • From: D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA SHIFT MGR <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:13:02 -0400

Well the servers where each ISA are running have Windows 2K3 32bits with 4GB
RAM which I guess is a pretty good amount.
Anyway I'm planning to leave just a bunch of ISAs for ActiveSync, OWA and
Sharepoint publishing because of the nice integration and get rid of the other
ones. So I believe the 4GB will be fine for that purpose.

Thanks again

Regards
Diego R. Pietruszka
MSC (USA) - Interlink Transport Technologies