Off-topic : Access from Workstation using Outlook Express

  • From: tess vergara <teejoi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

hello everyone, I recently signed up in our discussion list.  i need
help hope you guys out there would be so kind enough to help me.   by
the
way, I'm tess vergara from the Philippines. I'm the Lan Administrator
of a recruitment firm. Here's my problem,  I have a Windows 2000
Advanced Server and an ISA Server as Proxy and Firewall. I have network
and
internet connections on my server and workstations but the problem is I
cannot have any incoming and outgoing mails on my workstations.  I do
have incoming and outgoing on my server BUT not on my workstations
which
is very important.  I use Outlook express on my workstations.  Now how
can I have incoming and outgoing mails using Outlook express on my
workstations? The port I'm using for my internet is port 8080 so that
my
workstation can access the internet, incoming mail port is 110 and
outgoing port is 25. please, please help, I'll be losing my job if i
dont
solve this. thanks Tess Vergara