OWA (one more) problem

  • From: unitemp_edv@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:02:51 -0700

It's my turn to have problems accessing OWA from the internet(on my
intranet, there's no problem). Here's what I did (I follow Tom Schinder
turorial to publish owa) :

(I've one server for ISA and one server for Exchange and IIS)

1) I created a destination set (mail) and add myserver.mydomain.com
/exchweb/* .. /public/* and /exchange/* destinations
I created a server publishing rule using the Secure Mail Server wizard.
I create a web publishing rule (OWA access) that uses my server publishing
rule (mail) as destination set.

Now when I try to connect to owa
(http://mail.mydomain.com/exchange/myusername) a get an error 403 from
ISA. If in ISA, under the properties of Incoming Web requests, I check the
'Ask unauthenticated users for identifaction' and i try to connect, I must
enter my username, password and domain. I did that (trying username and
mydomain/username) but after 3 tentatives, I get an error 401 -
unauthorized from ISA.
I checked my external DNS and I've the mail.mydomain.com entry as MX
record. Do I have to insert a new entry for owa ?
Per advance, thanks a lot for your help
Arnaud Forster