From: andy fairley [mailto:andy@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 January 2003 00:03
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] Re: OWA on the ISA server

http://www.ISAserver.org

Thanks for the information and the support guys! When I first configured the
system I used MS Knowledge Base articles and Tom's book and felt like I kind
of knew what I was doing. (thanks for your message Tom!) This IT firm that
is advising us were themselves still on NT and Proxy server when they were
first hired! But they are quite cheap which suits Opera North who after all
are paying a cellist peanuts to look after their firewall (and active
directory and DNS,DHCP and terminal services and Exchange and SQL and
sometimes SMS when I get a chance - and by the way I also design and update
the website www.operanorth.co.uk <http://www.operanorth.co.uk>  )  You will
understand that the value of the experience and advice of this list is
enormous to someone like me!

I would be grateful for more support on this topic. If it is actually
possible to move OWA to the ISA box what has to be done? (Just so I
understand a wee bit more) The more information I have the easier it will be
for me to persuade my colleagues that we don't need this sort of advice.
None of my colleagues have any real understanding of the issues involved!

many thanks

Andy Fairley
Opera North
Leeds