Re: OWA on the ISA server

  • From: "andy fairley" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:02:37 -0000

Thanks for the information and the support guys! When I first configured the
system I used MS Knowledge Base articles and Tom's book and felt like I kind of
knew what I was doing. (thanks for your message Tom!) This IT firm that is
advising us were themselves still on NT and Proxy server when they were first
hired! But they are quite cheap which suits Opera North who after all are
paying a cellist peanuts to look after their firewall (and active directory and
DNS,DHCP and terminal services and Exchange and SQL and sometimes SMS when I
get a chance - and by the way I also design and update the website
www.operanorth.co.uk )  You will understand that the value of the experience
and advice of this list is enormous to someone like me!

I would be grateful for more support on this topic. If it is actually possible
to move OWA to the ISA box what has to be done? (Just so I understand a wee bit
more) The more information I have the easier it will be for me to persuade my
colleagues that we don't need this sort of advice. None of my colleagues have
any real understanding of the issues involved!

many thanks

Andy Fairley
Opera North
Leeds