OWA SSL and authentication....

  • From: "Ted D" <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:33:35 -0700

Hi all,

I have successfully published the OWA forms based authentication site out
to ISA 2004 and it is accessible via ISA however when you try to log in,
you get an error 'Unknown request.....the request could not be resolved by
the server'

Also, you see in the ISA log failed attempts to connect to the following:

dest. - ISA external
Port 443
protocol - HTTPS
action - failed connection attempt
Rule - blank
Client - IP
Username - anonymous
source/dest network - blank
Method - GET
URL - http://mail.mydomain.com/CookieAuth.dll?............

Any Ideas?

I have read the articles on this site but dont see what the issue may be.
OWA is available internally and works on the ISA server as well so I
assume that the publishing rule is the issue.

Thanks