[isalist] Re: OWA Not Working After ISA 2004 SP2 Installation!!!

  • From: "Young, Gerald G" <Gerald.Young@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:50:57 -0600

Tony,

Is OWA running?  I still can't connect to port 443, which means that
your ISA server is not listening on the interface that is tied to the IP
address that email.vegastek.net rides on.  OWA IS on a different box in
your network, correct?  Can you connect to it internally?

You might also want to do what Mark suggested and rebuild the rule.

Are you running Enterprise Edition?  If you are, do you have an ISA
Server Array? If an Array, are you using ISA-integrated NLB?

The simple fact of the matter is that from the outside world it looks
like email.vegastek.net is not listening on port 443.

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II
  MCSE (4.0/W2K)
Atlanta EES Implementation Team Lead